Dyson Sales Expert - Beauty & Personal Care (Seattle Area)
DescriptionDyson US is entering the Beauty category with the launch of our latest technology - the Supersonic Hairdryer. If you love beauty and innovation this role is for you!
We are seeking beauty enthusiasts with a passion for innovative technology to represent our brand as Dyson Experts. As a Beauty Expert you will specialize in delivering exciting and compelling demonstrations focused on Supersonic.
Experts will be responsible for sharing product knowledge confidently for Hair Care as well as the range of Dyson products including Environmental Care and Floor Care. Experts are responsible for delivering demonstrations, building relationships with our customers and assisting in the sale of Dyson products to achieve specified goals.
Demonstrations are conducted in a variety of retailer locations such events across the United States. This position requires work shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and some weekday holidays or as business dictates.
Experts work part-time as members of the Sell-Through team. Experts work at retailers such as Bed Bath and Beyond, Best Buy and Costco. Schedules are between 10 - 30 hours per week depending on market and performance. Saturday and Sunday availability is required.
Dyson landed in the US in 2002 and within 24 months our technology was market share leader. Our bustling HQ is based in the historic Montgomery Ward Building, overlooking the Chicago River. A few hours down the road in Aurora, our dedicated US Customer Care team now numbers 250 people. And in total, there are over 600 Dyson people working across the US in multiple functions.
But Dyson US is still growing. It's poised to double its footprint and take on new categories. Already a target for our competitors, challenging times are ahead. And our battle-hungry US team are truly fired up.
Our Retail Sales teams epitomise the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined Dyson since day one: ambitious, commercially savvy, and strategically agile.
We work with some of the world's biggest retailers, implementing the most profitable long term business plans and driving innovative ways to put our technology into more hands.
It requires managing multiple networks of Dyson people. And overseeing many different retail areas - from instore fixtures to online activation. It takes ownership, courage and tough negotiations. Being constantly driven to see clearer solutions and drive better sales.
- Elevate Dyson brand awareness and sales of Dyson products through in store and event demonstrations
- Desire to provide excellent service
- Conduct planned demonstrations in assigned retail stores to achieve specified sales goals
- Provide friendly and informed beauty advice
- Present a professional image in appearance, words and actions to support beauty demonstrations Inspire clients with expertise on beauty trends and product knowledge
- Capture consumers' attention to participate in high energy, captivating in-store demonstrations and model all aspects of Dyson's brand, culture, and passion for technology
- Be a credible product and brand expert by educating consumers on the benefits and features of Dyson products and actively listening to consumers to confidently recommend appropriate Dyson products and comfortably over objections
- Maintain responsibility for all demonstration and other POP material; ensure marketing collateral is properly displayed
- Driven and self-motivated
- Assist with training of new Experts as needed
- Demonstrate confidence, competence and high standards of personal appearance
- Communicate clearly, accurately, and in a timely manner with customers, accounts, peers, and District Expert Manager
- Actively monitor Dyson's online reporting system to contribute quality feedback and report/confirm attendance
- Capture accurate demonstration data and communicate opportunities to District Expert Manager per established guidelines
- Build and maintain strong relationships with store personnel
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with people and demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Develop sales and relationships with retailers assigned in specific territory
- Achieve a high level of performance to the sales goals of assigned territory
- Delivery exemplary support and drives sales within the Retail Channel
- Plan, manage and participate in Events as driven by event/launch calendar
- Support Brand Focus Days, events and linear/fixture maintenance
We offer a minimum hourly salary of $15.50p/h (more depending on location and experience), we also offer a bonus of up to 25% of salary each month depending on sales performance, 401K with match, paid training which includes a weekend in our USA headquarters in Chicago as well as product discounts.
Related University of Michigan Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN Internships NEWS ARTICLES
- How to Speak Your Mind in Your Internship: Finding Your Voice
- 4 Reasons Internships Prepare You for the Real World
- This Cover Letter Will Land You That Internship
- 10 Tips Before You Start Your First Internship
- How to Be Successful at the Career Fair
- Constructing the Perfect Thank-You Note
- How to Juggle Multiple Internships
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeCentral Michigan UniversityEastern Michigan UniversityGrand Valley State UniversityUniversity of MichiganMichigan State UniversityWayne State UniversityWestern Michigan UniversityOakland UniversityDavenport UniversityFerris State UniversityAquinas CollegeDelta CollegeLansing Community CollegeMontcalm Community CollegeNorthwestern Michigan CollegeNorthern Michigan UniversityAdrian CollegeAlbion CollegeAlma CollegeAndrews UniversityBaker CollegeCalvin CollegeCollege for Creative StudiesCornerstone UniversityHope CollegeKalamazoo CollegeKettering UniversityLake Superior State UniversityLawrence Technological UniversityMadonna UniversityMarygrove CollegeMichigan Technological UniversityNorthwood UniversityOlivet CollegeRochester CollegeSaginaw Valley State UniversitySiena Heights UniversitySpring Arbor UniversityThomas M Cooley Law SchoolUniversity of Detroit MercyUniversity of Michigan-DearbornUniversity of Michigan-FlintWalsh College of Accountancy and BusinessGrand Rapids Community CollegeWashtenaw Community CollegeKalamazoo Valley Community CollegeFinlandia UniversityAlpena Community College Bay De Noc Community CollegeBay Mills Community College Glen Oaks Community College Gogebic Community College Henry Ford CollegeJackson CollegeKellogg Community College Kirtland Community College Lake Michigan College Macomb Community College Mid Michigan Community College Mott Community College Muskegon Community College North Central Michigan College Oakland Community College Oakland Community College- Auburn HillsOakland Community College- Highland LakesOakland Community College- Royal OakSchoolcraft College Southwestern Michigan College St Clair County Community CollegeWayne County Community College DistrictWest Shore Community College Abcott InstituteAnn Arbor Institute of Massage TherapyBaker College Center for Graduate StudiesBaker College of Allen ParkBaker College of CadillacBaker College of Clinton TownshipBaker College of JacksonBaker College of OwossoBaker College of Port HuronBayshire Academy of Beauty Craft IncBlue Water College of Cosmetology IncBrighton Institute of CosmetologyCadillac Institute of CosmetologyCalvin Theological SeminaryCareer Quest Learning Centers-LansingCarnegie InstituteCleary UniversityCranbrook Academy of ArtDavenport University - Treasury Site DimondaleDavenport University-Battle Creek LocationDavenport University-Flint LocationDavenport University-Grand Rapids DowntownDavenport University-Holland LocationDavenport University-Kalamazoo LocationDavenport University-Lansing LocationDavenport University-Livonia LocationDavenport University-Midland LocationDavenport University-Saginaw LocationDavenport University-Traverse City LocationDavenport University-Warren LocationDavid Pressley School of CosmetologyDeVry University-MichiganDorsey Business Schools-DearbornDorsey Business Schools-LansingDorsey Business Schools-Madison HeightsDorsey Business Schools-RosevilleDorsey Business Schools-SaginawDorsey Business Schools-SouthgateDorsey Business Schools-Waterford PontiacDorsey Business Schools-WayneDouglas J Aveda InstituteEcumenical Theological SeminaryEmpire Beauty School-MichiganEverest Institute-DearbornEverest Institute-DetroitEverest Institute-Grand RapidsEverest Institute-KalamazooEverest Institute-SouthfieldExcel Academies of CosmetologyExcel Academies of Cosmetology-TroyFlint Institute of Barbering IncFocus-Hope Information Technologies CenterFrench Academy of CosmetologyGallery College of BeautyGreat Lakes Christian CollegeHillsdale Beauty CollegeHoughton Lake Institute of CosmetologyIn Session Arts of Cosmetology Beauty SchoolInternational Cosmetology AcademyITT Technical Institute-CantonITT Technical Institute-Swartz CreekITT Technical Institute-TroyKeweenaw Bay Ojibwa Community CollegeKuyper CollegeM J Murphy Beauty College of Mount PleasantManthano Christian CollegeMarketti Academy of CosmetologyMichigan Barber School IncMichigan Career and Technical InstituteMichigan State University-College of LawMoody Theological Seminary and Graduate School--MichiganP&A Scholars Beauty SchoolPaul Mitchell the School-EscanabaPaul Mitchell the School-MichiganProtege AcademyRegency Beauty Institute-LansingRoss Medical Education Center-Ann ArborRoss Medical Education Center-BrightonRoss Medical Education Center-CantonRoss Medical Education Center-DavisonRoss Medical Education Center-LansingRoss Medical Education Center-New BaltimoreRoss Medical Education Center-PortageRoss Medical Education Center-TaylorSacred Heart Major SeminarySalon AcademySchool of Missionary Aviation TechnologySharps Academy of Hair StylingSouth University-NoviTaylortown School of Beauty IncThe Art Institute of MichiganThe Salon Spa AcademyTwin City Beauty CollegeWest Michigan College of Barbering and BeautyWestern Theological SeminaryYeshiva Gedolah of Greater Detroit
- By State
- By City